March 1, 2012

Finally got my touchscreen tablet..I love it! Im still learning how to use it.Im kinda upset android doesnt have an app like instagram=[ i was really hoping it did..bummer.
Our taxes came in Monday,we spent the day out. Family day. Me,Mom,Taylor,Rose & Rob.it was great..
We went and updated our craft stuff,so lots of new fun stuff comming. We went to eat n park all because Tay wanted a smilely cookie! lol..Great day out...
Tuesday,I finally made it down to see my brother. Its been months. He looks great,I'm so proud of him..Except he might be doing state time.but we'll find out. He told taylor he missed her,she started crying and so did he..
Very touching he loves his peanut!!! What else...
Sarah went for her first sonogram today,so heres a picture of my neice/nephew
Adorable right? Little bambino in there..lol im so excited!
Other than that,im waiting for our pizza hut,pizza night here too Annie =D!

Everyone enjoy their evenings
And if anyone plays words with friends
NikiVengz

<3

No comments:

Post a Comment