August 21, 2012

Oh Sweet Sweet summer time

Hello everyone!!!!
I've returned to try this blogging thing again,Im hoping i can keep up with all i have going on.
I want to blog pictures and etc. I wanna get back into the swing.
So bare with me please.
Hope everyone has had a wonderful summer so far.
Since I've started my new job thats pretty much all i do.
But i enjoy it. Im getting all the paper work together
for Taylor to start school. I cannot wait,neither can she.
She's growing up way to fast,Shes 4 now. Time flies.
I did get to go see Woe Is Me again a few weeks ago,that was a good time as always. I love those guys! Seeing them again in the fall. We spent a weekend at the street fair here in town. Taylor
Enjoyed her self. We ate our little hearts out. We watched the parade and just had a family funday. Its always fun enjoying those little fairs with bug & my mom.
My brother will be home tomorrow. After 9 months,taylors excited to have her uncky back.
I believe we are taking Taylor out and doing something exciting im sure ill take tons of picutres.
Other than that the summers been kinda of boring.
I hope everyones has been more exciting than ours.
We missed everyone.
<3
xo~xo
Niki


No comments:

Post a Comment