May 11, 2012

For the likes of you.

Hello everyone sorry for the lack of updates. Im trying to get back on track.
Hopefully that works out okay for me. Im working on my template but since i was here  last blogger has changed ALOT so please bare with me.
I have some pictures to upload. I will get on that asap.
My baby cousin graduates college tomorrow. So me and Taylor are going to Graduation and then out with y family after.Im sure i'll have some pictures,seeings i still dont have a camera im using my tablet and its really hard to take pictures on. Im planning on buying a camera for my birthday. Which is in a week *May 18th*
I'll be 26. Wow. I was posting on Facebook that i was gonna be 25...haha..I some how lost a year =P!
Taylor will be 4 on May 26. Where does time go. She will be starting Preschool this year.
I will be doing a post on her and her life! So thats something to look forward to.
For now i leave you with some random pictures.
Also i hope to gain more followers. I have one. And its my amazing and beautiful friend, Lindsey So if your reading and have a blog. Please follow! <3

-Me and my beautiful baby girl.

-Taylors first hair dying expierence. She wanted her hair Pink.
So her Aunt Rosie dyed it pink. Dont worry! Its not Permanent!!

-End results. Pink! She was sooo excited!

-Our new kitten,Yes I know what your thinking ANOTHER cat!
that makes three. This is Sixx Kittysoft Paws Pip.
We all call her something different. Shes also unique. She has 6 toes on each paw!

-So thats why i call her Sixx


-Crafting for Taylors 4th birthday party!

-Luminaire; For Taylors Party.

-I also got another tattoo. The [S] is for Woe Is Me.
Its a band. [S]Army for life<3

-Easter Sunday 2012; All ready for Grammas house!
-And i end with this cute picture of me =]
Im finally getting back to my old self. Ive moved on and im happy.
I cut all my hair off and put some of my piercings back in. Its nice not being told what you can and cannot do.

Hope everyone has a wonderful night.Time for me to take a shower
and head to be 6am comes very early!
xoxo
{Niki}

No comments:

Post a Comment