February 5, 2012

So the lack of updates was due to internet failure..But its back up and running so Hopefuly*fingers crossed* iam back to the blog scene,Anyone miss me! =D.I just did a game of catch-up on my favorite reads..
And to Annie.Crazy..we both have ALMOST 4 year olds..where has time gone. =[! They grow up way to fast,and time flies.
But other than that..We made some cute valentines day decor' for our front door,Ill take a webcam picture later..(I still need a digital camera,my birthdays comming up May 18th..hint hint =].nothing fancy...lol)


I'm stll wokring on the new template,Im laggin in that area because im not sure what i want,I need a cute header...ill figure something out..
Anywho,off to help my mother with dinner,Chicken Parm..Yum-O!
<3

Niki

No comments:

Post a Comment