January 23, 2012

So far..the blog makeover is going well..I need a header made because ive always sucked at them.
If you can help me out with that would be awesome!

Today so far has been good..Seeings its only 10:38am that could change.
Taylor got her Christmas presents(i know a month late)from her Grammy Cindy.
She got this adorable babydoll i swear looks just like a new born baby...Kinda creepy.
And a TY beanie ball baby..did you know they made those...Hes a pig(because Taylor loves pigs)
He's adorable also.
I took a few pictures with my webcam,I really need to invest in a digital camera very soon.
Well heres a few new pictures.
Enjoy!

<3
Niki

Opening everything..(baby in the bouncer,how adorable?)
Her & Her Baby,who has yet to be named!
Rocking her baby!!

We need to name this baby....Hmmm


And i thought i'd share this picture of me..
*Jakes "Jack Beanie",I forgot i had this tucked safe away in my box of memories."
Always on my mind..


No comments:

Post a Comment