January 7, 2012

DIY project...

So i finally did a DIY project..Proud of myself.
I found this old end table/Stand in the alley at the end of summer,and brought it in..and wasnt

sure what to do with it,So it sat and collected dust for months..
Then i remembered about the free quart of Watermelon smootie paint i got awhile back.
and decided i was going to paint it.
So...Sorry about the quality of pictures..I dont have a camera,I use my webcam..
So it took 3 coats of this lovely pink paint to cover it..
The picture to the left are coat one..
And to the right @ the bottom is the finished item..I think i came out amazing..Since im not much of a crafter/painter.
I now holds my picture of Jake and the zombie robot
My momma made me,and pumpkin and my roseary.
And my tons of Magizines & Books.
And etc..I love it,Im very proud of myself.
Next im working with glass jars & chalkboard paint...not sure when...hopefully soon..
<3
niki



No comments:

Post a Comment