January 8, 2012

*2011 Favorites*

I ment to post this when i saw my friend Anita post in her blog.
And kinda,forgot with all the stuff ive been doing.
So i have a little free time now,so im going to post it.

Favorite TV Show: Once upon a time {who doesnt love a fairytale =)}
Favorite Movie: Well..im sure it will be Breaking Dawn..Just havent seen it yet..Feb.11.2012 i will have it =]

Favorite Book: Ive read a few..cant place a finger on a favorite..

Favorite Album: I listen to more songs than just albums..cant choose =/

Favorite Song: Only Sleep-Star fucking hipsters...For reasons

Favorite Food: Oh Gosh..Do i have to pick just one??  My Aunts Brussel Sprout Cassrole she made for Turkey day yumm-o!


Favorite Dessert: Once again,just one?? My Moms Blueberry Biscotti or anything w/Pumpkin lol

Favorite Caffeinated Beverage: Chai Tea Latte <3

Favorite Restaurant: I dont go out to eat often.should change that
Favorite Blog: The Farmers Nest, I stumbled across this blog one day looking for cute craft ideas. If your a crafter like myself Take a look
Lots of cute,adorable ideas. <3<3
Niki

No comments:

Post a Comment