February 23, 2012

Im sooo bad at this updating thing,I really need to get better at it.
Anywho,lately ive been very..sick i guess you could say..Idk if i devopled ashma or if ive had it but its been acting up like crazy the last few weeks,I havent been able to leave the house...I can barely breath,and sleeping is sooo horrible i cant lay down.I need to get to the doctors asap.

Also,update on Ki-Ki my fur baby that lost all her fur a few months ago. Her fur has started to grow back in. Im so happy for her =] She looks normal again!Shes adorable!!
Also i finally dyed my hair,took 3 boxes of dye but
Its finally the color i wanted. Do you like?? I wanted to put blonde highlights in,but i think my hairs had enough for a while,so maybe next time =].
Well time to go eat dinner.Everyone have a wonderful night!

XoXo
<3 Niki V.

No comments:

Post a Comment