January 2, 2012

Happy New Years Everyone!!
I know i'm a few days late!! I Finally picked up WiFi
in my house,so hopefully ill be more on key with posting(does anyone still read my posts lol)
I hope everyone's holidays were fantastic.
Our's were,Santa was amazing to my lil girl this year.
She got everything she wanted,Tons of LPS(So Linds you have to come visit)!!
I dont have any pictures,I need to invest in a digital camera.Thats on my list for this year..
We spent our New Years Eve watching Dick Clarks Rock'in Eve.
Dancing around the living room and Laughing,which is how you should bring your new years in..
Agree? It was just Me,Taylor && My Momma!
It was Fun.
I'm hoping this year will be better than the last. Only i can make it that way.
I have so much i want to do this year,and im hoping i can accomplish them.
I want to def post more.
and I want to see my friends more!!
I wish everyone a Happy && Heathly New Year.
For now im going to go enjoy my Chai Tea,and clean up the living room..
And watch the snow fall(Finally lol)

Everyone be safe if out driving,Weathers bad!
xoxo
~Niki

Goggles!
=D


No comments:

Post a Comment