November 26, 2011

How was everyone's Thanksgiving?? Hope everyone had a great day and ate tons,I know Me & Taylor sure
did. We had our dinner here at our house,then went to my Aunts for dinner with Taylor's Pap && Aunts!!
We had a good day,We put the Christmas tree up and decorated it.
I love holidays,Taylor loves the Xmas tree and its lights!! I wish i got that excited over the Christmas Tree. lol
So we took some pictures,I really need to get a digital camera! Sorry the pictures are horrible quality!



Seperating the beads for the tree with Diesel!


Helping nunnie put stuff on the tree...


and again...



Our beautiful tree

Snow eating a treat..


Tree with just the lights on it..

Nunnie & Taylor on Thanksgiving...


Me & Taylor beiing silly with the webcam

And again...

Taylors dads here..So guess i have to go deal with that..
Hope everyone had a great holiday & Weekend.
xoxo
<3
Niki

No comments:

Post a Comment